The City & Guilds Level 4 Diploma in Management and Advances Techniques in the beauty sector is a related qualification that will prepare you to gain employment as an advanced Senior Beauty Therapist, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
The level 4 diploma is an advanced qualification that allows the candidate to increase their knowledge of the skin's functions and age-related problems. The candidates will have practical client sessions supporting their previous experience in beauty treatments. Candidates will graduate at the end of the course allowing them to either go into industry or Higher Education.
The units covered are:
· 401 Quality management of client care
· 407 Physiology of ageing
· 409 Laser and light treatments for hair removal
· 410 Laser and light treatments for skin rejuvenation
· 411 Enhance appearance using micro-pigmentation.
GCSE or good English language skills plus a full Level 3 in Beauty qualification including electrical facial and electrical body units.
There is also a bridging assignment that needs to be completed prior to the start.
The assessments for the qualification require the candidates to undertake:
• Practical tasks which will be observed
• Knowledge and understanding assignments
- Management Foundation Degree
Courses will be taught by a mixture of theory and practical lessons.
Kit will be provided.
Work experience is necessary.