These qualifications are designed for managers to support the development of their leadership and management skills in personal development, leadership, management resources, information, performance, customer and market awareness.To achieve the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management and Leadership you must complete the following units:
- Unit 5001 Personal development as a manager and leader
- Unit 5002 Information based decision making
- Unit 5003 Managing team and individual perfomance
- Unit 5004 Practices of resource management
- Unit 5005 Meeting stakeholder and quality needs
- Unit 5006 Conducting a management project
- Unit 5008 Conducting a marketing plan
- Unit 5011 Managing recruitment selection and induction
- Unit 5013 Leadership practice
Learners admitted to the programme must have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
Methods of assessment will include assignments, case studies, presentations, group work and a work based project.
The qualifications provides opportunities for progression to other qualifications at the same or higher levels, e.g. BA (Hons) 1 year top up, CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management, Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership, which will be work-based and academically structured.
The qualification also supports learners in meeting the requirements for work and/or employment within all areas of management and leadership
Course fees: £2225
Duration: 14 months
Start date: 20th September 21
(Rolling programme every 4 weeks after that)