Following successful completion of the Level 2 in Beauty Therapy you can acquire the knowledge and skills to practise a full range of facial and body treatments.
- 301 Working in Beauty Industries
- 302 Health and Safety
- 303 Client Care
- 304 Promote and Sell Products
- 309 Provide body electrical treatments
- 306 Provide facial electrical treatments
- 305 Provide body massage treatments
- 313 Provide self-tanning treatments
- 321 Provide microdermabrasion
- 322 Provide Stone Therapy
Students must have successfully completed the VRQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy, plus a successful skills test.
Assessment covers both the practical aspects of the units and their underpinning theoretical knowledge. Candidates will be entered for: City & Guilds Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3.
Having successfully completed the course you can seek employment across a wide range of career paths including Health Farms, Hospitals, Salons, Clinics, Leisure Centres and Cruise Liners.