This 18 week part-time course offers partial training in Beauty Therapy for those people who have decided to specialise in this field. You will have the opportunity to progress to the Diploma. The course will cover the following areas:
- Unit 302 Monitor and maintain health and safety
- Unit 304 Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Unit 305 Provide body massage
- Unit 306 Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
- Unit 313 Providing self tan
- Unit 321 Provide Microdermabrasion
Level 2 in related subject and interview with Beauty Therapy staff.
Assessment covers both the practical aspects of the units and their underpinning theoretical knowledge.
Successful students can progress onto City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy.