Ideal if you have completed the Level 2 in Hairdressing. The course develops supervisory skills and builds on theory of knowledge. You'll also develop enhanced customer care skills and teamwork skills. You'll be assessed by a range of practical assessments written and or oral questions, projects and assignments.
You will study the following units:
- G22 Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- G18 Promote additional services or products to clients
- G21 Provide hairdressing consultation services
- GH16 Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- GH17 Colour hair using a variety of techniques:
- GH18 Provide colour correction services
- GH19 Creatively style and dress hair
- GH20 Creatively dress long hair
- H32 Contribute to the planning and implantation of promotional activities
Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing, plus successful skills test.
Assignments and practical observations.
Successful completion could allow progression to further study, or in to employment as a fully qualified hairdresser.