We have two main centres for education and training - our Westoe campus (South Shields), which includes our Motor Vehicle Centre onsite and our Marine Offshore and Safety Training Centre (MOST) on the banks of the River Tyne.
All are served by excellent roads links and within easy reach of the international airports of Newcastle and Durham Tees Valley and rail services operate to Newcastle from London and other parts of the UK.
If you wish to contact us, please call us or send us your enquiry using the contact form.
If you are a parent or member of the public and would like to speak to someone please contact:
Student Services, Recruitment and Support
Telephone: 0191 427 3500
If you have an enquiry regarding our Special Educational Needs (SEN) provision please contact:
South Shields Westoe Campus
St. George's Avenue, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE34 6ET
Marine School Entrance
Grosvenor Road, South Shields, NE33 3EN
Marine, Offshore and Safety Training Centre (MOST)
Wapping Street, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 1LQ
- College Switchboard: 0191 427 3500
- Student Services (Course Information/Guidance): 0191 427 3900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halls of Residence Security (After hours emergency contact): 0191 427 3655 or 07969 874 933
Available from 16.00hrs daily until 08.00hrs the next morning – Monday to Friday and 24/7 on Saturday, Sunday, Public and Bank Holidays.
- For Short courses please contact the Marine Booking Centre on 0191 427 3772, or email email@example.com
- For Marine Engineering courses please contact 0191 427 3568, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Deck courses please contact 0191 427 3592, or email email@example.com
- For general enquiries, please contact the main marine switchboard on 0191 427 3517