A great course if you are looking to gain an insight in to the hairdressing sector. The course will help you learn, develop and practice the skills required for working in a hair salon or other related environments.
The theory and practice of hairdressing including cutting programme, commercial styling, blow drying, assisting with permanent waving and hair colouring.
- G20 Make sure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety
- G3 Contribute to the development of effective working relationships
- GH1 Shampoo and condition hair
- GH3 Prepare for hair services and maintain work areas Optional Units
- GH2 Blow dry hair
- GH4 Assist with hair colouring service.
- N1 Assisting with manicures
- B1 Preparing treatment area
- B2 Make-up
- B3 Facials
Completion of GCSEs and interview with Hairdressing staff.
Online test paper
Successful completion will allow progression to the Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing or Barbering.