This 18 week full-time course offers partial training in Beauty Therapy for those people who have decided to specialise in this field. You will have the opportunity to progress to the Diploma. The course will cover the following areas:
- 201 Working in Beauty Related Industries
- 202 Health and Safety in the Salon
- 203 Client Care
- 204 Provide Facial Treatments
- 207 Provide Manicure Treatments
- 208 Provide Pedicure Treatments
- 216 Reception
Level 1 in related subject and interview with Beauty Therapy staff or 2 D grades at GCSE.
Assessment covers both the practical aspects of the units and their underpinning theoretical knowledge.
Successful students can progress onto City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy.